I found this amazing recipe on the CrossFit Santa Cruz Central website. We have made this three times. This week. It's amazing and delicious and I'm happy to share it here. (So Easy!!)
You will need:
1 pound of chicken breasts cut into small pieces
2 Tbsp coconut oil
4 baby bok choy
1 sweet onion, sliced
1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
18-20 sliced mushrooms (shiitake or other premium mushrooms)
2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1/2 cup coconut aminos, divided
1. Marinate chicken pieces in 1/4 cup coconut aminos for at least a half hour (up to 8 hours)
2. In large skillet or wok, heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil over med/high heat. Add chicken and saute until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add another 1 Tbsp coconut oil to pan and saute garlic, onion and ginger. After a couple of minutes, add bok choy and mushrooms. Saute until soft. Slowly add remaining coconut aminos.
4. In a separate frying pan heat sesame seeds over med/high heat until they are browned.
5. Add chicken and sesame seeds to veggie pan and stir until well mixed. Enjoy!