Saturday, October 9, 2010

Why Diet Soda Makes You Fat


  1. OK. OK!!! I've been holding out and keeping my dirty little secret...I drink Diet Mountain Dew like it's going out of style.

    I've got a 12 pack of it left at home. When that is gone - I'm cutting the cord, taking the plunge, going cold turkey. I'm gonna give up my diet pop. :-)

  2. Good luck Angie! I have a dirty little secret too - CANDY CORN. Thank God it only comes out once a year. But I keep buying bags with the INTENTION of only eating a couple and throwing it away. But now I am eating the whole bag. I think I've bought at least five bags in the last five weeks. LOVE IT. And so hate it.

  3. OMG - that's hilarious. It's probably pure corn syrup or sugar. It used to be one of my faves! I don't even tempt myself with sugar these days.